2020 Change Code of Ethics
2020 Change is a polling series delivering unprecedented depth of data insight about the 2020 electorate. We have a team of skilled pollsters, political strategists, and data scientists who will ask questions in the most discerning ways guided by our database of more than 33 million survey responses. Our Code of Ethics underlies our approach.
Change Research exists to have a positive impact on the world. We do work that we believe will make the world a better place.
We are focused on helping forward-thinking campaigns and organizations understand public opinion and use data in intelligent ways. We make it easier for great candidates and causes to succeed.
In the delivery of our 2020 Change data, we will be guided by our principles:
- Impact First: Change Research is a public benefit corporation that provides polling services and exists to raise the collective performance of all Democratic candidates.
- Science and Accountability: Our data and reporting will show the most accurate results on timely and important topics to provide value through our data insights at every turn in the road.
- Fairness and Equity: We will stay neutral until it’s time to take on Trump and the Republicans. We will deliver unbiased, clear, and accurate results to all campaigns and organizations we work with.
- Customer Service is at Our Core: We are delivering an important service to campaigns and organizations, and we will aim high in what we deliver.
- A Culture of Respect: We will always seek to conduct ourselves in a respectful, thoughtful, and appreciative manner.
For more information, contact [email protected].